Job Title: VP, Quality
Company: Medical Device Manufacturer
Compensation: $220k - $250k
Location: Greater Minneapolis or Greater Boston
- BS in a technical field. Master's preferred.
- 15+ years of related experience with 5+ years experience in a senior leadership position in the medical device industry.
- Experience with multi-site responsibility.
- Excellent strategic skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of US and International medical device regulations. ISO 9001, ISO 13485, CMDCAS, 21 CFR QSR, MDD, AIMDD, ANVISA, MHLW, and GHP.
- RAPS and ASQ certifications preferred.
- Statistical expert who can use a data-driven approach to solve problems.
- Develops a robust Quality System Structure strategy to be implemented by Quality leadership at each facility and establishes level metrics reporting processes to monitor system effectiveness and continuous improvement.
- Establishes key relationships with strategic customer partners and peers.
- Provides strategic direction on Quality initiatives to Senior Leadership and drive implementation throughout the organization.
- Oversees the Quality Management System Structure to ensure compliance to applicable facility standards and regulations.
- Travels to facilities and uses a hands-on, data-driven approach to solve problems and drive results.