Company: Founded in 1921, and family held they are a single source provider of medical device components. Few companies combine their level of material expertise with multi-material manufacturing capabilities, and even fewer offer it from one main facility with highly expert professionals. As the company has expanded over the years they began converting some of its molding facilities into clean room manufacturing environments to support the medical device community and recently have made significant acquisitions to widen their presence in the southeastern and eastern U.S
We appreciate our employees by providing:
- 401K with company match
- Quarterly Bonus
- Full Health Insurance
- Incredible Growth Opportunities
- Full Relocation
- Very Low turn-over & stable work environment
Your unique role with the company: You will be asked to support product development and will be responsible for selection of materials, ensuring of manufacturing feasibility of designed parts, calculation of part and mold cost, tooling management and process optimization during production of plastic and create Injection mold tooling design from part prints.
- Manage the implementation of new Injection Molding Tooling and support the existing tooling.
- Interface with the product design team to review and provide feedback on part designs.
- Prepare estimates for new tooling and design changes.
- Plan, design concepts, evaluate, optimize, write specifications, follow-up with suppliers for injection molding tooling.
- Oversee management and launch planning activities of Injection molding.
- Tooling responsibility initial concept through PPAP