Our client, an industry leader in the biomedical field is seeking a Regional Service Manager for the Western multi-state region. This is a home-based position responsible for managing a profitable regional service operation effectively and efficiently.
- Building a high quality team of field service engineers that promote the service goals, creates a positive reputation, provides customer satisfaction and supports company sales goals and objectives.
- Managing a regional expense budget and maintaining expenses within annual established guidelines.
- Manage the training certification program for the regional service team. Manage and maintain field-based inventories including monthly reports.
- Support the Director of Service with completion of departmental projects.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years field service experience - Biomedical preferred
- Healthcare industry experience
- Knowledge of regulatory management
- Ability to work autonomously
- Project Management