Manager to oversee major key manufacturing transfer programs for a world class medical device manufacturer. The position will be responsible for managing the transfer of manufacturing lines to an existing facility in Mexico.
Responsibilities include project scope and definition, strategic plan for execution of manufacturing initiatives, insure that compliance requirements are met, establish best practices and technology transfer of products to other manufacturing sites, domestic and international.
Relocation package available
Requirements: (must have all)
Our client cannot sponsor or transfer a work visa at this time.
- BS in a technical discipline; Engineering preferred
- Min of 10 years engineering\ manufacturing experience within a medical device manufacturer or other highly regulated industry
- Experience with transfer of manufacturing technology; international experience preferred
- Demonstrated project management and leadership skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Experience with plastic injection molding/extrusion processes are a plus