• Minimum of 10 years of sales & project experience in packaging for the pharmaceutical industry.
• Excellent understanding of technical issues & solution driven.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of business acumen with a professional attitude and presence.
• The ability to travel approximately 60% of the time; both domestic and international
• Bachelor’s degree required- engineering degree preferred
Client specializes in customized products, solutions, and services for the pharmaceutical and medical technology industries, the automotive and electronics industry, logistics and mechanical engineering just to name a few. International company with significant footprint established in the US, since 1950. Significant growth opportunity and a leadership position.
• Individually manage sales across a wide list of key clients as well as generate new customers and new business.
• Manage sustainable & robust relationships with all clients; adding value to them to support and fulfill their business goals.
• In partnership with the Sales Director & the global Key Account Managers create and implement the Key Account-Business Plan. Define US and global sales & strategic goals, measures and results.
• Create / Design new product solutions in collaboration with customers, inside sales, product and process development in the US and the corporate headquarters, held in Germany.
• Assess market opportunities in agreement with the Key Account Team, Sales Director and Product Development.
• Consistently deliver individual sales targets every month.
• Represent company at tradeshows, conferences, & meetings to build a robust network.