Position: Industrial Engineering Manager
Company: A global medical technology leader and for more than 30 years, they have advanced science for life by providing a broad range of high performance solutions that address patient needs and reduce the cost of healthcare. They are leading innovator of medical solutions and their products and technologies are used to diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions, including heart, digestive, pulmonary, vascular, urological, women's health, and chronic pain conditions.
Your unique role with the company: Reporting to the VP of Operations, you will be responsible for supporting the profitable and sustainable growth of the unit through the management of industrial engineering acclivities, and key projects for continuous improvement.
- Manage and coordinate the Industrial Engineering team in support of manufacturing and business processes.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement projects and championing lean culture.
- Hands on leading of the team on the manufacturing line, coaching/developing the team.
- Manage Projects: Develop project plans outlining work plans, time-lines, and resources.
- Identify and lead cross-functional project teams and manage to ensure achievement of all milestones.
- Act as a change agent to transform the business culture, responsible for driving identified continuous improvement behaviors.
- Work with support groups to evaluate and review established process and offer recommendations for improvement with service levels, cycle time improvement, and overall manufacturing cost reductions.
We appreciate our employees by providing:
- Stock Options
- World-class benefits and 401k match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Relocation
- Quick growth and advancement