The Controls Engineer performs all of the duties and responsibilities listed below as well as any other job duties assigned by supervisor.
· Diagnose and remedy intricate maintenance problems on automated systems.
· Responsible for PLC troubleshooting, modifications, and process improvements
· Responsible for vision systems troubleshooting, modifications, and process improvements
· Responsible for robotics troubleshooting, modifications, and process improvements
· Responsible for ensuring any work performed has highest safety and quality standards
· Monitor and improve existing machine documentation including work instructions, troubleshooting guides, PM plans, and setup procedures
· Responsible for maintaining the sensor spare parts inventory and recommending parts to maintain
· Keeps all maintenance and related records as required.
· Works in conjunction with and cooperates with outside vendors, and contractors as necessary.
· Responsible for troubleshooting technical issues, assisting Process Engineers, and working on process improvements.
· Responsible for providing technical assistance to process engineers and maintenance technicians.
· Work with new product development/design team on new equipment to ensure smooth transfer to operations group
Education and/or Experience
The Controls Engineer requires 5-10 years of experience as a Controls Technician or Engineer in a manufacturing facility, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Candidate must be a team player, multi tasker with good communication with a technical back ground.
No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
3735 SW 8th Street, Suite 205
Miami, FL 33134
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/CoyoteTech
Link up on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/pub/phil-montoya/18/7a0/617
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/CoyoteTech_Phil
For more job openings, please visit http://jobs.coyotesourcing.com/jobseeker/Search.aspx