Title: Technical Lead – Machine Shop
Reports To: Manufacturing Manager
Position Summary: Provides technical support to the machine shop associates.
· Work with all machine shop associates to troubleshoot technical issues.
· Drive machine shop efficiency by reducing idle machine time.
· Perform set ups and operate machines as needed.
· Perform quality inspections as needed
· Train and assess associates as needed
· Participate in MRB and related activities.
· Responsible for following safety and quality system procedures as required.
· Participate in 5S activities.
· Other duties as assigned
· Strong understanding of CNC and Non-CNC machines
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Able to perform set ups.
· Able to hold required tolerances
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to meet quality standards
· Commitment to safety/5S
· Demonstrated ability to lead others and work independently
· Open-minded, flexible, embraces change and continuous process improvement
No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
3735 SW 8th Street, Suite 205
Miami, FL 33134
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/CoyoteTech
Link up on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/pub/phil-montoya/18/7a0/617
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/CoyoteTech_Phil
For more job openings, please visit http://jobs.coyotesourcing.com/jobseeker/Search.aspx