Stabilis Professional Services, Inc. is looking for a Bioinformatics Software Developer for their client in Andover, MA.
- Designs, codes, tests, corrects and documents moderately complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications, using agreed standards and tools. Conducts reviews of supplied specifications, with others as appropriate.
- BS and 5+ years of experience
- Demonstrated ability with several of the following: Java/J2EE, Groovy, .NET (VB, C#, ASP), SQL, Unix/Linux, Windows.
- Mastery of at least one programming language/platform.
- Mastery of scripting skills required in one or more of Perl, Python and Linux shell scripting.
- Experience with Oracle or Postgres databases
- Experience with R, RServe and shiny.
- Experience with Omics
- Experience with Java Script desirable
- Familiarity with web frameworks such as Django, Rails or equivalent
- Familiarity with web-based data visualization frameworks such as d3, Highcharts or similar
- Experience integrating data from different sources in different formats.